The MASTER RUNDOWN men's printed boxer is a multicolored boxer using LYCRA® elastane fiber. It is designed for optimal comfort with a slim fit and rounded seams at the back that shape the buttocks.
The FLATLOCKS seams, extra-flat, prevent irritation and provide incomparable support for male intimacy. All our PULLIN underwear is carefully assembled and checked in Portugal by our partner since 1999, a lingerie specialist.
The belt is a wide 40 mm jacquard elastic band woven in France or Italy on century-old looms. The fabric used for our PULLIN men's boxers is made of LYCRA® elastane fiber which has great properties of elasticity and resistance to elongation: its initial length can in fact be stretched up to 7 times and instantly regain its shape. starting as soon as the tension ceases.
The LYCRA® polyester elastane fabric of our men's underwear has many advantages:
- Very good crease resistance and a soft, silky feel. No need to iron your PULLIN underwear
- Excellent resistance to tension and bending: even when the fabric is wet or subjected to prolonged exposure to the sun, it does not deform
- Increased resistance to acids and alkalis. It is therefore resistant to perspiration and detergents, in particular chlorine from swimming pools and jacuzzis where you can swim without any worries with your PULLIN printed boxers.
- Excellent resistance to mold and bacteria. The breathable property of the LYCRA® elastane fiber reinforces this feeling of freshness when you put on your PULLIN printed boxers
The printing of our fabrics is entirely carried out in France.
Product Features :
- Main fabric: 87% POLYESTER 13% ELASTANE LYCRA®, breathable, anti-allergy, ultra-stretch, knitted in Spain or Italy
- Wide jacquard elastic waistband, woven in France or Italy
- Shaping and anti-irritation flatlock seams, product assembled in Portugal in a specialized workshop
This boxer is packaged in a recyclable and compostable cardboard box.
Our different ranges of printed underwear are designed from a knit using LYCRA® elastane fiber which has the particularity of making textiles considerably more stretchy and more comfortable. The LYCRA® elastane fiber has great properties of elasticity and resistance to elongation: it can be stretched up to 6 times its basic length and instantly return to its initial shape as soon as the tension ceases, and this at any time. endless times. It also offers our underwear multiple guarantees of quality such as:
- Unparalleled comfort and fit
- Great freedom of movement
- Great moisture absorption
- Exceptional durability and flexibility
The printing of our fabrics is entirely carried out in France by our printers.