LONGTEQUILA mid-calf socks are flexible, comfortable and lightweight. With approximately 28 cm in stem length, they are suitable for all occasions and all seasons. Its mid-calf height is the most adopted for its practicality.
The socks are printed by seamless sublimation. A black or colored band with the sublimated PULLIN logo on the back of the calf transcribes the brand's DNA. Sublimation printing is a technique that uses heat sensitive inks. These inks convert to gas when heated and are combined with a 100% polyester backing. As the ink becomes part of the structure of the material, the images printed on the fabric will not fade or crack, even after multiple washes.
This pair of socks can be worn with our range of pants DENING® ultra stretch.
- Mid-calf height
- Impression par sublimation
- Seamless socks
- Contrasting and reinforced heel, underfoot and toes
- Upper part slightly stretchy ribbed fabric
- Terry cloth interior, ideal for limiting irritation linked to perspiration.
- Semi-cushioned footbed
- 78% COTTON for softness and hygiene, 20% POLYAMIDE for strength and wear resistance, 2% ELASTANE for elasticity and fit
Made in Portugal